Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Season


When the temperature starts to dip into the 50s, part of me wants to run to the nearest pair of sweatpants and just hide out with a blanket until next summer….

The other part of me - the much bigger part - is sooooooooooo 
Happy!!!

It means it is pumpkin season!! Which is another name for birthday season!!
My Halloween Birthday Season to be exact. But even though I’m only a week away from B-Day. I’m not putting all the pumpkin goodness on the backburner. Here are my super moist, super tender, best ever.




And don’t think I wouldn’t get an up close view of this cinnamon flecked cream cheese frosting. 










I know they are simple. I didn’t even use a bag and tip to make them pretty. But I cannot emphasize enough how delicious they were. I will definitely be making a pumpkin and cinnamon cream cheese cake for my birthday. 

cgnsCXnsgc